This series is about small tips & tricks that
improves your digital workflow:
- makes your workflow faster
- gets better quality
- allows new content
- It is up to the editor to decide which submission will be published
- There might be no reply to your submission
- It should be original content and not just copied from a textbook.
If you use textbook techniques and improve on them then we need the
reference and might even need the textbook author's permission
- The submission has to be written in a way that we can publish it
without a major rewrite.
- By submitting the article you grant Digital Outback Photo the right
to publish this content free of charge
- The copyright of all images that are part of the article need to
be owned by the submitting person.
- The submitter grants also Digital Outback Photo to publish the submitted
article free of charge in other form (book, e-book(let)). Digital
Outback Photo will then give credit to the submitting person.
- The submission has to include all images and actions that are used
in this article.