|In the dop1007_c1 manual, it is mentioned to use the
Rotate tool to correct images, like mine, that are always tilted.
is another method that I found works easier.
- Use the Measure tool
- Find something level (horizon?) and stretch this across from left
- I find this works best when you locate the line not on the horizon,
but close to it. This is easier to see if the two are parallel.
- Make sure the tool is parallel to the thing that is supposed to
- Go to Image - Rotate Canvas - Arbitrary
- Click Enter and, all is well again