We use now for over two years Micro Four Thirds cameras and lenses. With the new Panasonic GH2 we utilize the system more than ever. Important for us is that the cameras work well as still and video cameras.
Now it is time to have a closer look at the many m43 lenses we own and use. We plan to share some observations on all the lenses we find the most interesting for our personal work.
Lenses we use with m43 cameras and how they work for us
- Panasonic 20mm f/1.7: More detailed observations soon
- Panasonic 14-140mm f/4-5.8 (with OIS): More detailed observations planned
- Panasonic 45-200mm f/4-5.6 (with OIS): Since we use the 14-140mm and 100-300mm lenses it does not get used much. Quite a nice lens for the price point.
- Panasonic-Leica 45mm f/2.8 Macro (with OIS): More detailed observations planned
- Panasonic 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (with OIS): Kit lens and not bad for a kit lens. We hardly use it.
- Voigtlaender 25mm f/0.95: More detailed observations soon
- Olympus 4/3 lenses via adapter 14-54mm: More detailed observations planned
These lenses cover an angle of view (35mm full frame equivalent) from 14-600mm and they all fit into one small backpack including 4 bodies (GH2, GH1, GF1, GF1 IR, rememebr this is for two photographers).
Note: These lenses will also be used for our Panasonic AF100 pro video camera (hopefully coming soon too).